John Raymond, DMin, LPC
I desire to help couples live a healthier transparent life. In addition, I have a passion to help people seek God's call and voice in their lives.
Who I work with:
- I work with couples, men, women, and teen guys. I provide counseling, coaching, and spiritual direction services.
- A large portion of my work is with men who struggle with sexual integrity, couples, and relationships affected by trauma.
- I treat a range of experiences such as anxiety and depression.
- I help couples repair and thrive.
- I also help people in the process of achieving a specific goal such as career and wellness desires.
- As a spiritual director, I help people in their process of knowing self and God.
- My credentials are:
Doctorate of Ministry in Leadership and Spiritual Formation (Portland Seminary)
Masters in Counseling (Regent University)
Masters in Psychology with a specialty in health (Walden University)
License Professional Counselor (Virginia)
I have worked with Everyman's Battle (NewLife Referral), McLean Bible Church Counseling Center, Truro Church, and Fort Belvoir's Chaplain's Family Life Center. In addition, I have experience as an EAP Consultant for a national organization. I am a veteran.
Call me: (703) 999-5567